Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Christmas 2013


We have a tradition of leaving our Christmas decorations up until after our son's birthday. This year, they are staying up a bit longer - we're having a bitter cold snap and I am NOT going out to the garage to get all the tubs and boxes.  My outside decorations are always the last to come down, so they're still up also, and yes, the lights are still on too! My husband loves them and would like to leave them up all winter. I'm not going outside to take pictures of the outside decorations but to be honest, they don't change much year to year. Here is what they've looked like in years past....


So, since I have to look at them for a while longer, I thought I'd share them with you.  I haven't set up my village the last couple of years but I've included a few pictures anyway.  Enjoy!!








As promised, the packed away, but not forgotten Christmas village of Blakefield.....





I hope your Christmas was filled with the joy of Jesus !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, I love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. But remember, keep it clean and if you could post in English so I can read it, I'd appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...